Paris Tack Macmillan Series Flat Rubber Reins
Ride with an ultimate grip with these classic flat rubber reins by Paris Tack. Designed to provide the best grip for outdoor disciplines such as cross country and jumping as they can stand up to all weather conditions as the rubber on the reins dry quickly. These reins feature soft, smooth flat Australian leather ends with buckles to connect to the bridle instead of hook studs for increased security.
Key Features & Item Specifications
- Paris Tack Macmillan Series flat rubber reins.
- Designed to provide the best grip for outdoor disciplines such as cross country and jumping.
- Features soft, smooth flat Australian leather ends with buckles instead of hook stud ends for increased security.
- Size: Full Horse, measures 106" in total length.
- Come in black.
What items are returnable?
- •Return request must be submitted with 15 days of receiving your shipment
- •In original condition
- •Unwashed and Unworn
- •In the original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
- •No returns / exchanges on any Horse Blankets that are not in the same condition as they were sold
- •Horse grooming items cannot be returned once the packaging has been opened
Are there any charges for return?
- •ALL shipping costs must be paid by the customer
- •All saddles will have a $50.00 restocking fee
How do I return?
How soon will I get my refund?
- •Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- •If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.