Finely detailed craftsmanship. Includes Bridoon slip head converter starp and two sets of reins 101" long for cob size, 107" long for full size, and 112" long for oversize. 7/8" padded browband. 1" padded noseband. 1/2" cheek pieces. All St. Steel Hardware. Buckles closure. Take bridoon strap off and use one pair of reins as regular Dressage bridle. detailed craftsmanship and premium quality leather define this bridle.
- Made with heavy duty Australian leather
- Soft white padding on browband and noseband
- Includes Bridoon slip head converter strap and two sets of reins
- Bit not included
- Rare to find Weymouth Padded dressage bridle with Double reins at this price.
What items are returnable?
- •Return request must be submitted with 15 days of receiving your shipment
- •In original condition
- •Unwashed and Unworn
- •In the original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
- •No returns / exchanges on any Horse Blankets that are not in the same condition as they were sold
- •Horse grooming items cannot be returned once the packaging has been opened
Are there any charges for return?
- •ALL shipping costs must be paid by the customer
- •All saddles will have a $50.00 restocking fee
How do I return?
How soon will I get my refund?
- •Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- •If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.