Designed by a noted French saddle designer and approved by English riders in U.K. This is a Paris Tack Best Seller! Includes a 2 Year Limited Tree Warranty*
*This saddle is on closeout because it has minute scratches and dents, that may be hard to see.
Tree Size: Medium (4.5") or Wide (5")
- This close contact saddle is ideal for hunter/jumper riders or general use
- Seat and knee pads are made with premium supple, European leather
- Pencil front knee roll assists in keeping the rider's leg steady and secure
- A beautiful, balanced saddle at an incredible price!
What items are returnable?
- •Return request must be submitted with 15 days of receiving your shipment
- •In original condition
- •Unwashed and Unworn
- •In the original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
- •No returns / exchanges on any Horse Blankets that are not in the same condition as they were sold
- •Horse grooming items cannot be returned once the packaging has been opened
Are there any charges for return?
- •ALL shipping costs must be paid by the customer
- •All saddles will have a $50.00 restocking fee
How do I return?
How soon will I get my refund?
- •Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- •If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
Very stiff at first! Darker than the picture. Very beautiful!!
This appears to be a decent saddle for the money. First you will need a girth two sizes bigger, as the bullets are super short. The billets are also very stiff so plan on using some muscle to hoist the girth on for a period of time. Unless you have a super narrow horse, purchase the wide tree. For some reason the saddle seems to sit a bit downhill on all the horses, so a simple Roma type lift pad will correct this aspect if necessary. This saddle looks nice and is comfortable for horse and rider. The leather is coarse and somewhat "cheap" looking, but the saddle as a whole seems quite sturdy. Because the tree has a limited warranty, I would treat it carefully, and it may not be the best choice for someone heavy, like a large man. On the positive side, I am a tall woman and the 18 inch saddle seems to have plenty of leg room in the flaps. The knee rolls are also super comfy. For someone who doesn't want to spend tons $$$ on a saddle and is not a saddle "snob", I would strongly recommend this saddle.
I'll give this saddle 4 stars because it seemed to be of nice quality for the price. The knee rolls and seat were very soft leather, though the skirt panels were very stiff. I never got to ride in mine and sent it back right away because it did not fit my horse. I ordered a wide tree and this was the most narrow wide tree I've ever seen. I'd call it a medium at best. The billets are also very short, order a girth at least one size or maybe two sizes longer than you'd normally need.
The magnificent saddle, is executed from a quality leather. Soft skin on a forward pillow. Firm and wearproof skin on wings. Very high-quality execution of a saddle.
Awesome saddle and super comfortable but me stirrups leave marks in the knee rolls