This is a closeout item featured in our bargain bin collection at a reduced cost. These products are sold as is and are not eligible for returns. Please contact us to inquire any additional information regarding a bargain bin product.
Condition: Like New (Used for Photoshoot) May have some horse hair on blanket
Impress the judges without breaking the bank. The Western Trophy Show pad is a great discovery that all Western riders can appreciate! Hand tooled basket weave wear leathers are attached to the pad, and neatly extends into a double layered leather pocket on the rear end on both sides of the pad. The pocket has two layers, a front, and back that is capable of holding a 3-5 digit number card inside to smartly display the exhibitors show numbers. USA Leather from Wickett & Craig.
- This pad is made from 100 % New Zealand wool
- The hand tooled basket weave wear leathers are made from USA leather
- Two layered rear pockets can display a 3 to 5 digit number card.
- Size: 36" X 34"
What items are returnable?
- •Return request must be submitted with 15 days of receiving your shipment
- •In original condition
- •Unwashed and Unworn
- •In the original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
- •No returns / exchanges on any Horse Blankets that are not in the same condition as they were sold
- •Horse grooming items cannot be returned once the packaging has been opened
Are there any charges for return?
- •ALL shipping costs must be paid by the customer
- •All saddles will have a $50.00 restocking fee
How do I return?
How soon will I get my refund?
- •Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- •If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.