- Size: 32" x 64"
- Traditional Navajo design handwoven by highly skilled craftsmen
- Made with quality acrylic, Tightly woven and durable weave
- Hand wash and hang dry only
- Also can be used as home decoration!
What items are returnable?
- •Return request must be submitted with 15 days of receiving your shipment
- •In original condition
- •Unwashed and Unworn
- •In the original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
- •No returns / exchanges on any Horse Blankets that are not in the same condition as they were sold
- •Horse grooming items cannot be returned once the packaging has been opened
Are there any charges for return?
- •ALL shipping costs must be paid by the customer
- •All saddles will have a $50.00 restocking fee
How do I return?
How soon will I get my refund?
- •Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- •If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
Nice thick blanket, should hold up well.
Very nice blanket - heavy duty, price was amazing and shipping was fast.
I like it. The horse seems to like it
I ordered this for my saddle display not realizing that this isn't exactly what I needed. It does make a fine rug, though. I think what I was looking for was what goes directly under the saddle for the comfort for a horse (obviously, I am NOT an equestrian or I would know the name of the article that I needed). This is, however, well made, very colorful, and a genuine reminder of the Southwest.
It was perfect for the room makeover that we did for a young 17 year old battling brain lupus. I wish I could send you a picture, but your survey does not have an option. If you send me an email address, I will send you a pic.