Durable rubber yet soft outer cover and binding make these boots especially tough and comfortable. These bell boots offer excellent impact protection the vital areas of the hoof, cornet band and bulbs of the heel. The natural Australian sheepskin collar provides comfort and prevents chafing. The double lock fastening design prevents the boot from spinning and the keeps them securely in place.
- IMPACT PROTECTION - Protect the vital areas of both hoofs, cornet bands & bulbs of the heels from overreaching with these energy absorbing bell boots
- NATURAL MERINO WOOL TRIM - Fall in love with the level of comfort that can only be provided by the ultra soft genuine sheepskin wool trim
- SOLD in Pairs
What items are returnable?
- •Return request must be submitted with 15 days of receiving your shipment
- •In original condition
- •Unwashed and Unworn
- •In the original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
- •No returns / exchanges on any Horse Blankets that are not in the same condition as they were sold
- •Horse grooming items cannot be returned once the packaging has been opened
Are there any charges for return?
- •ALL shipping costs must be paid by the customer
- •All saddles will have a $50.00 restocking fee
How do I return?
How soon will I get my refund?
- •Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- •If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.