Drop Forged, Heat treated Professional Quality Farrier Hammer. A farrier's driving hammer with a flat face on one end of the head and a claw for gripping nails on the back. The face of the hammer head is used to drive the nails through the shoe and the hoof wall of the horse. The claw is used to remove nails after the clinch has been opened.
- Size: 10 OZ
- Quality drop forged, heat treated hammer
- Professional Quality!
What items are returnable?
- •Return request must be submitted with 15 days of receiving your shipment
- •In original condition
- •Unwashed and Unworn
- •In the original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
- •No returns / exchanges on any Horse Blankets that are not in the same condition as they were sold
- •Horse grooming items cannot be returned once the packaging has been opened
Are there any charges for return?
- •ALL shipping costs must be paid by the customer
- •All saddles will have a $50.00 restocking fee
How do I return?
How soon will I get my refund?
- •Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- •If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
pretty good and nice quality
t was on time and I'm happy