Our 1200D Breathable Nylon Closed Front Heavyweight Horse Stable Blanket is a comfortable stable blanket solution for horses who bite at or chew on or can undo front chest buckles. This blanket easily slips over your horse’s head and fastens with an extra wide, comfortable, padded belly band. This blanket was designed to be extra warm and has 300g of Polyfil inside. This blanket is great for indoor use, or for use as an extra warm underlayment under a waterproof turnout sheet or blanket for outdoor use.
- DESIGNED FOR INDOOR USE - this stable blanket was specially designed to meet your horse’s indoor needs by being exceptionally warming, highly breathable for maximum comfort, and having a soft, moisture-wicking no-rub 210T nylon lining.
- KEEP YOUR HORSE WARM IN ANY WEATHER - this blanket was designed to keep your horse warm even in below zero weather thanks to its heavyweight 300g of Polyfil.
- CLOSED FRONT DESIGN - this blanket features a closed chest design which slips over your horse’s head, and is perfect for horses who like to bite or grab at chest buckles or can undo them.
- WIDE BELLY BAND FOR EXTRA WARMTH - this blanket features an extra wide and padded belly band to keep drafts from getting underneath the blanket and help keep your horse’s gut warm during cold weather.
- TWO YEAR LIMITED MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY - this blanket comes with a two year manufacturer’s warranty through Derby Originals, which protects against manufacturing and quality defects.
This stable blanket is sized in the same manner that you will size any other horse blanket: by measuring, in inches, from the center of your horse’s chest to the end of your horse’s rump. If your horse is in-between sizes, we recommend sizing up to the closest available size.
Blanket Style: Stable Blanket
Tail Cover: No
Wither Protector: Yes
Shoulder Gussets: No
Inner Lining: 210T Nylon
Belly Closure: Belly Band
Leg Straps: Crossed Elastic
Colors Available: Navy Blue with Red Trim
Sizes Available: 69”, 72”, 75”, 78”, 81”, and 84”