Double Sided Slow Feed Hay Bags
We suggest when first introducing your horse to a new hay bag or net, please pull some hay through the openings to guide your horse where to begin eating so as to avoid your horse nibbling the bag or net.
It is not recommended to leave an empty hay bag in your horses stall for any extended period of time. This is not only hazardous, but also may result in your horse treating this product as a toy and destroying your investment.
Size: 15" x 25" x 7"
- This popular hay bag holds 2 flakes of hay
- 1-3/4"-inch square mesh wastes less hay
- Double-layered 600 denier Nylon on sides and bottom to prevent ripping and tearing
- Adjustable top straps for hanging stabilization, won't spin while feeding
- Top straps fasten with bull snap clips attached to sturdy D-rings
- For use in the stable, on a trailer, or at a show
Color: Black with Green mesh
Retail Price: $79.95
Our Wholesale Price: $39.95
Now for a Limited Time - Super Sale Price: $27.95 Act now!